This page is dedicated to the tools we use in our facials, what are the benefits and why we use them in our facials.
GUA SHA – We use Farm Girl by Sarah Jane.
Gua Sha works on the lymphatic system, helping move excess fluid of the tissue into the lymph nodes. Gua Sha supports the idea that friction creates good circulation leading to good health. By scraping with repeated strokes on the surface of the skin, we help to stimulate new blood flow and draw out stagnation in problems areas. This helps to generate metabolic cell repair and healing.
- Regenerates facial tissue
- Brightens the complexion
- Relieves tension and reduces pain
- Oxygenates the skin
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin
- Reduces inflammation, puffiness and dark circles
ICE GLOBES – We use Farm Girl by Sarah Jane
These skincare tools will reduce inflammation, de-stress the skin and give intense head relief. The Icey Globes will leave your skin feeling firmer and more toned, because of their coolness they can also help calm down any redness or breakouts.
Other benefits include
- Minimise under-eye puffiness.
- Reduces the size of pores and the appearance of fine lines.
- Soothes sinuses.
- Stimulates circulation and oxygenates the skin.
- induces lymphatic drainage.
- Accelerates product absorption.
ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLER & EYE MASK
- Soothes and relaxes facial muscles and skin
- Eliminates congestion and reduces inflammation
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
- Reduces dark under eye circles
- Eliminating toxins
The coolness and weight of rose quartz helps relieve sinus issues, closes pores and reduces puffiness and wrinkles. Quartz remains cold while in contact with the skin and this helps to close the pores and tighten the skin. Also a good use for meditation, the quartz helps calm the soul and brings about deep relaxation and tranquillity.